Similar Posts


  1. Hi Nadia! So great learning more about you and your blogging journey. I started my blog in Feb 2019 and am trying to stick with it. It can definitely be discouraging to not see progress very quickly. Thank you for the advice and I look forward to seeing you around social media!

    1. Thanks for stopping by, Laura. She’s quite inspiring and I’m holding her as a model. I started a few weeks before you did but I thought you started before I did – your social media presence rocks! ๐Ÿ™‚

  2. How To Be A Blogger & Get Paid: an interview with Nadia Malik, is a humbling reminder that while blogging is relatively easy for everyone to do. It is the quest of content, value, and overall quality. 99% failed in 2018?! It is definitely like networking or traditional business. The only thing is it has one of the worst ‘casualty’ rates. With the 5 cents of Nadia Malik, you would realize that she approached blogging as a very serious business. Rightly so as it has the potential to eradicate money problems. One thing why she is successful, she has gratitude as she even mentioned those who have helped her big time like Mom to Mompreneur of Elna Cain, Golden Bloggerz of C. Kostopoulos and A Self-Guru Biz Blog Community and I remember one more, Becoming a blogger – Cate Rosales. As a blogger, we also need an active and healthy regular update in our Pinterest, Facebook, and Youtube also Instagram, Why Twitter is not featured? Lastly, the author 5 cents is precious,  precisely putting it in a capsule: Consistently write, publish and promote always with content, value and high quality. Great Tips.

    1. Hi there, thanks very much for commenting. Yes, it definitely takes persistence and a lot of grit. You don’t just succeed in the blogging world simply by winging it. Gratitude also happens to play a huge factor. After all, blogging is all about connecting and networking. As for Twitter, not everyone uses it (I personally didn’t even enjoy it until recently haha) so it might be that Nadia didn’t see a good ROI when using the platform.

  3. Hi KEVIN & JADE.

    It was really nice to read your post. You have given one kind of interview of Nadia about how to be a blogger and get paid. I have read your entire post because I am very much interested in blogging. As I am a housewife your post inspired me very much and teach me lesson about how to handle my online job beside my household. By reading this post i really learn many important information about blogging, like how to start my blog, how to find content, how to write about a topic, how to get paid by blogging and so on.

    Thank you so much for sharing this precious post and I will definitely share it.

    1. Hi Monalisha, thank you for stopping by and glad to know you found our content helpful. Keep an eye out for more tips. ๐Ÿ™‚

  4. This is indeed a really outstanding thing to do for a lady with kids. I’ve come across many people in which the female has a larger portion and issues with working and managing their family affair is a real problem. My wife, for example, is good as a freelance writer but keeping up with the kids was holding her back. One day we got to see a post about having your blog and earning from home. We tried the blog and since then she has been making money from her blog and managing the kids. 

  5. Sad to know that 99% of blogs will fail. What are the chances of mine making it in the 1%?

    It is amazing how you can find so much resources online. As Nadia explains, you do not really need too attend to many seminars and expensive education to find your content. I agree that online business takes time and we need to exercise patience. The pointers on what to do while creating a blog is very useful.

    Thank you for taking your time and giving us this interview. It is refreshing to hear from a full-time blogger. Her insights are very useful and practical.

    Much appreciated!

    1. Hi Carol, the best advice I can give you is to keep going with your blog if you want to eventually be in the top 1%. Remember, you only ever really fail the day you quit. Like anything else in life, blogging takes time, patience and persistence. Even a traditional career – if you’re going for the higher positions – will ask a lot of a person. So, chin up and keep moving forward. ๐Ÿ™‚

  6. Nadia has really come along well with being a successful blogger and reading this, I picked up a few points and mistakes that I made while getting started in my blogging business. I never truly researched well before picking a niche, I followed the current trend of success and I ended up in a hugely populated niche to which I’m trying to get myself out and get into a well-known niche for me to which I think I have enough knowledge to write impactful articles. Reading about Nadia’s journey has made my week and I’m glad I came across it. Thanks

    1. Hi Rodger, I’m sorry you’re going through that right now. I hope you get everything sorted soon. It can be such a pain when things aren’t going the way you want them to go, can’t it? Keep us posted and let us know if we can help. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

  7. Thank you for sharing Nadia’s story and well, journey.  It is reassuring to know that others have experienced difficulties and bumps along the way but found it worthwhile in the end.

    At first, I had expectations that things would happen quickly – let’s say patience isn’t one of my greatest virtues but my partner has reassured me that things will work with consistent writing and learning.  And reading that in this article has only made me feel better about the situation.

    I will also check out the Facebook groups mentioned.  I am sure they can help me.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.