Hello everyone, Happy Friday!
We’re sure a lot of you are psyched that it’s that blessed day of the week again – everybody’s favourite, right? Which means that it’s Feel Good Friday again.
This will be another short post as we’re sort of restructuring this section.
What’s going to happen moving forward is that every first Friday of the month will be dedicated to our monthly goals – definitely for the blog but we might include some personal stuff too. We’re not entirely sure about that yet so we’ll keep you posted as we go.
The last Friday of the month will always talk about the wins that we’ll be celebrating. Again, this will mainly be for the blog but we might include some personal stuff here and there too.
One of our readers commented last time about how we celebrate our successes – if we do something or go somewhere special to mark the moment. That comment made us think because until then, we didn’t really do anything to remember anything special unless they were pretty big moments – like when we had our baby or got married.
So, we decided that we’ll celebrate on our blog and include you in the glow of some of our special moments.
Also, in our experience, gratitude always multiplies the sense of accomplishment and joy that we feel when we get something we really wanted. And that feeling, when shared, can grow exponentially.
Besides, you never know whose heart you can touch, whose life you can change with your own experiences and we hope that our blog in general and this section, in particular, will continue to inspire you and show you that life is still beautiful despite the darkness in the world.
So, what are we aiming for this month?
Blogging goals for August 2019
1. Publish 12 blog posts (one every Monday, Wednesday and Friday)
2. Write and publish 3 other guest posts
3. Work with a reputable ad network that will allow us to monetise our blog but not inundate us with annoying ads (yeah, you know what we mean)
4. Double our blog traffic in general (we’ll reveal our numbers on the last Friday of the month so keep an eye out)
5. Double the blog traffic that comes from Pinterest (currently 114 clicks per day, as per Google Analytics)
6. Start posting every day on Instagram (again)
7. Increase my Twitter followers by 10 (currently only have 26)
8. Earn our fourth Amazon affiliate sale
9. Get featured by another company
10. Finish our Wealthy Affiliate training
Personal goals – Jade
1. Start working out again – 3x a week for at least 30 minutes each
2. Finish a chapter of Jack Canfield’s The Success Principles
3. Declutter the kitchen (we have too much stuff!)
4. Unlimited Abundance – finish the first 2 audio on the “Thorough Path”
5. Love or Above – implement the Ball of Light every single day
Personal goals – Kevin
1. Exercise more – at least 10 minutes a day
2. Spend more time with my son playing, instead of working in the house all the time
3. Take the wife out to a nice dinner
4. Finish 3 audios of the Unlimited Abundance course
5. Go on more long walks with my family – at least once a week
Obviously, some of these are pretty big goals whilst some might be pretty small ones if you were in the habit of comparing your goals with that of others but we’re not doing that. Comparing breeds bitterness and resentment, remember? Not very blissful emotions at all. Instead, we’re focussing on the things that matter to us most.
How about you?
What are your goals for this month? Drop them in the comments below. We’d love to hear from you. 🙂