We’ve just been tagged!
These 73 random and fun date night topics for married couples is actually based on Vogue‘s three-season video interview of your favourite celebrities and which has been making the rounds in the blogging world.
Well, we’re not hugely popular actors or athletes but, as we were tagged by Rebecca of Mumma And Her Monsters, to answer 73 questions, we’ll give it our best shot.
We don’t usually participate in these kinds of games but we thought these totally random date night topics for married couples are actually quite fun. So, we decided that we’d share them with you.
Maybe you’ll have fun too. You’ll certainly get to know your partner a lot better anyway.
Side note: You’ll get to know me too because you’ll be reading my answers to these 73 questions! I had fun answering these so I hope you like it. 🙂
1. What is your usual Starbuck’s order?
Decaf Oatmilk Mocha Latte. Unless it’s Christmas, then I always order Decaf Oatmilk Peppermint Mocha. Yes, I’m one of those people who love their fancy coffees. Luckily, I’m nowhere near a Starbucks so my money is safe. 🙂
2. What does your workstation look like right now?
Since I’m sharing space with the family kitchen, it’s semi-tidy and definitely busy. I’m currently listening to the washing machine going (it’s somewhere on my right side) and Blippi and my son singing a duet about excavators (Gabe is sitting on my left).
I’ve mastered the skill of typing with blinkers on and selective hearing sans headphones.
3. All-time favourite food?
I don’t do all-time faves because there’s just too much good stuff to choose from!
4. Favourite author?
Hmmmmm…it depends. I love Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and his Sherlock Holmes, H. Rider Haggard’s Allan Quatermain but I’m also into Regency Romance (Judith McNaught), Medieval Romance (Elizabeth Lowell), Fantasy (Terry Goodkind).
For non-fic, I love anything by Neale Donald Walsh, the Dalai Lama, Jack Canfield, Jim Rohn…
Shall I go on? I have a love affair with books as you can tell.
5. What do you think of open relationships?
Not for me but hey, whatever floats your boat. 🙂
6. Favourite video game?
Final Fantasy all the way!
7. Guilty pleasure treat?
A long hot soak in a magnesium-infused bath whilst doing an energy clearing with Christie Marie Sheldon.
8. Favourite film?
Right now, we’re binge-watching The Land Before Time. But it changes.
9. Favourite book?
I gave a few examples on question number 4 but I’m currently going through Jack Canfield’s The Success Principles.
10. Twitter or Instagram?
Neither, I’m not a social media fan!
11. Desktop or laptop?
12. Best advice you’ve ever received?
You only ever fail the day you quit so if you want something, keep going and if people don’t believe in you, prove them wrong. Your faith in yourself needs to be greater than everyone else’s collective disbelief.
13. What project are you working on right now?
I’m building Live A Blissful Life into the business of a lifetime.
14. Favourite colour?
White – because it encompasses the entire spectrum.
15. Did you get good grades at school?
Yep, with a few blips here and there when I decided I didn’t need to learn what the teachers were trying to teach me.
16. Dream job?
What I’m doing now. 🙂
17. Played any sports?
18. Do you have a degree?
Yep, a bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree.
Currently Filipino but living in Scotland so, to quote Susan Boyle, “here’s to hoping it will change”.
20. What is your favourite kind of blog post to do?
I love variety so everything I’m writing in Live A Blissful Life is my favourite kind of blog post to do.
21. What do you like to collect?
Journals and books.
22. Describe yourself in 3 words?
Driven. Dreamer. Oh, and I’m a rare advocate (on 16 Personalities Test).
23. If you were a rapper what would your rapper name be?
Erm. No idea.
24. Who was the last person you dm’d?
25. What’s on the top of your wishlist right now?
Get my blog to reach a particular milestone.
26. Hogwarts House?
Ravenclaw – just because everyone wants Gryffindor and Hufflepuff makes me think of mushrooms for some reason. Slytherin just leaves me cold.
27. How many tattoos do you have?
None. I can’t settle on any particular one.
28. What are you most grateful for this year?
That we managed to go see family overseas and stay there for months.
29. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month?
The blog got the pageviews I was aiming for.
30. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today?
Finished one post and about to finish a second. 🙂
31. What’s the best thing ever?
My life is seriously sweet right now.
32. Favourite season?
Summer. I live in Scotland. It can get pretty cold here.
33. Favourite holiday?
Christmas in the Philippines.
34. Which fictional character do you relate to most?
Miss Fisher from the show, Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries. She’s so cool and sophisticated but doesn’t quite belong. She was far too progressive. I love her. 🙂
35. Do you like surprises?
Only the good ones.
36. What’s the biggest surprise you ever got?
My husband when he proposed to me.
37. What’s a surprise that’s made you cry?
The one that’s really stuck is when I got an international scholarship to a university in England. I applied but they only had 40 places available and thousands of applicants.
38. What’s the best surprise you’ve ever given anyone?
39. Do you like muffins?
Just blueberry and chocolate ones.
40. Do you cook often?
Yes, every day.
41. What’s your favourite dessert?
Blueberry cheesecake Fili style. 🙂
42. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
Tiramisu or anything soft like that.
43. Cake or pie?
Depends on the cake. Depends on the pie. Ha ha
44. What’s your least favourite food?
Anything I have to eat raw, like sashimi.
45. What’s your favourite condiment?
46. It’s 4am on a Saturday night, what would you eat?
If I’m in England, one of those Malaysian style burgers that you get off a takeaway. Can’t remember the name of the takeaway though.
47. If you could teach a college class what would it be called?
Follow Your Bliss 101.
48. Best animated film?
The Land Before Time.
49. What has a guy done or said to impress you?
Remembered something I liked.
50. The best thing to do on a first date?
Go for a nice long walk so we can talk.
51. The worst thing to do on a first date?
Going to a bar or a pub. If you can’t talk then why go on a date in the first place.
52. What’s the funniest pickup line a guy can use on a girl?
Erm, I don’t know anything.
53. Best comic book character?
Luke Skywalker. 😀
54. What are the three things that are always in your bag?
Phone, keys and my wallet.
55. Favourite drink?
56. If you could play a historical character who would it be?
Miss Fisher, of course.
57. Kittens or puppies?
58. Favourite sushi roll?
59. What kind of lipstick do you use?
60. What kind of foundation do you use?
Something from Face Shop. I can’t remember what it’s called.
61. Blow-dry or air dry?
Air dry. Ain’t nobody got time for that. lol
62. Who is your fashion icon?
Angelina Jolie in her movie, The Tourist.
63. Favourite Disney character?
64. What are you doing tomorrow?
65. Movie you laughed the hardest through?
66. Movie that made you cry?
P.S. I Love You.
67. If you could sing a duet with someone who would it be?
Ed Sheeran – but mostly because I’m banking on him singing his best whilst I lipsync somewhere in the background.
68. If your life was a song what would the title be?
Miley Cyrus’ The Climb.
69. What’s your favourite animal?
70. Favourite illustrator?
I’m not familiar with anyone.
71. The person you want to have coffee with?
Alive or dead? Dead: Jim Rohn. Alive: Jack Canfield.
72. What’s the country you wish to visit?
Scotland and Japan were always my favourite country and I’ve been to both. If it’s a country I haven’t gone to yet then Nepal or Tibet.
73. Best way to decompress?
Aim a few punches or kicks at a punching bag or a sparring partner. Or go for a long hot bath where I can do some deep breathing exercises.
And there you have it. Some more info about yours truly that you probably didn’t know and some fantastic questions you can ask your date next time you go out. 🙂
If you’ve made it this far… well done!
And if you use these questions, tell us all about it in the comment section below. Enjoy!