Today is Feel Good Friday and you have to admit that nothing feels as good as celebrating the wins and being grateful for all that is going right in your world.
For our part, we’ve had quite an eventful month (talk about great timing!) and we’d love to share our small wins with you.
In the blogging world, we’re total newbies. Only 6 months in, we shouldn’t theoretically be expecting that much traffic and/or even some income yet.
But we are, thanks to you. You made it all possible.
Without you reading our blog, engaging with our posts via the comments feature, sharing on your social media platform of choice, buying our products, hiring us and donating some chocolate to feed our sometimes feverishly inspired brain, we’d never have made it this far.
So, what’s been happening?
1. We’ve been featured (we feel like proper celebs now ha ha)! Drew Duboff, a growth strategy and outsourcing coach who helps people achieve success just a published a post that discusses the many reasons why bloggers stop blogging and why that might actually be in your best interest. If you’re curious about the world of blogging and what it takes to succeed or stop, then go check it out. It’s a thorough post that covers every possible reason.
2. We landed the 51st place on Feedspot’s’ Best Scotland Blogs, which was something we didn’t expect at all but for which we’re truly grateful.
3. We’ve been published twice. Both of these posts had to do with our mental health. You can check them out at Blogging From Paradise and Hello Minder. We still feel a bit giddy seeing our name on other websites like that – especially on ones we truly admire.
4. Our blog was just accepted as a Flipboard Publisher, which is a big thing for online marketers. It’s been weeks and we’ve completely lost hope when suddenly it happened.
5. We unveiled a brand new section on our blog called, Beyond The 9-5, where we interview people from all over the world who work from anywhere they want and are in control of their time, location and money. We even have all our slots filled until September and we continue to speak with totally inspiring people who give us an insight into and the road map for creating a blissful life on our own terms.
6. We worked with two amazing people who contributed two ah-mazing posts. Ryan Biddulph helps you get past overwhelm whilst Abby Shope reminds you that changing your life can be a fun adventure (instead of a chore). Their posts are insightful and filled with strategies that you can adapt to fit your own needs. It was a privilege working with them.
7. We received a sudden influx of emails as well as comments on a few of our posts where readers expressed gratitude and told us that we’ve helped them in some ways. We’re lapping up the love, ladies and gents. Seriously. We love you too!
8. We got another inspired idea that will come into fruition by September. Stay tuned. This one’s going to be another not-to-be-missed series. 🙂
We are extremely grateful for all the blessings that we’re getting and again, we cannot thank you enough for joining us in our journey.
Just a few reminders before we go.
First, if you want to be part of our growing family by contributing your thoughts and ideas, check out our submission guidelines.
Want to be featured in the Beyond The 9-5 Series? Read this post to find out how.
Finally, want to show us more and more love? Give us some always needed chocolate by clicking the PayPal Donate Button below. 🙂 Our workaholic brains are grateful.
And that’s it for now. Quite a short post today but sometimes, there are not enough words to express the feeling.
We’ll chat soon!